Consumer Saver is a directory of local, regional, and national businesses. When an “Accredited Member” offers a sale or a special value, it will be posted live directly on the Consumer Saver site.
Businesses will be able to reach their market within minutes of their decision to run a campaign. This promotion can post live for a local, regional or national audience depending on the Accredited Member’s requirements.
To become an “Accredited Member,” a business must sign up ($99 yr) and offer at least one particular sale or special value/savings to the consumer during the month. The business may lose “Accredited” status if more than 30 days past without valid savings past on to the consumer. The business, however, will still continue to be a member.
The Consumer Saver business listing has several levels.
- NO RATING – A listed company with NO Consumer Saver rating.
- MEMBER – A listed member with: Name, address, phone, and web link.
- “ACCREDITED MEMBER” - A listed member with: name, address, phone, web link, company advertisement posted on the “live” Up-to-the-minute- Merchant screen.
- EXCELLENT RATING – Offers consumers great values on a consistent basis.
- CONSUMER SAVER 5 STAR – Offers consumers superior products and services in their line of work.
Consumers also may join for free, and receive INSTANT E-MAIL when a FEATURE product of their choice goes on sale.