The Big Book of Affirmations from Spiritual Leaders
Terms and Conditions
The Publisher has strived to be as accurate and complete as possible in the creation of this report, notwithstanding the fact that he does not warrant or represent at any time that the contents within are accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet.
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, the Publisher assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. Any perceived slights of specific persons, peoples, or organizations are unintentional.
In practical advice books, like anything else in life, there are no guarantees of income made. Readers are cautioned to reply on their own judgment about their individual circumstances to act accordingly.
This book is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting or financial advice. All readers are advised to seek services of competent professionals in legal, business, accounting and finance fields.
You are encouraged to print this book for easy reading.
Table Of Contents
About Spiritual Affirmations
Spiritual Affirmations In Specific Areas
Spiritual affirmations are merely favorable statements that draw on the power of The Higher Power to manifest whatsoever it is that you're affirming (saying).
By affirming what you wish to have occur in The Higher Power's name, you're effectively commanding the universe to 'right the wrongs', and giving it the The Higher Power-power needed to fulfill your request.. Get all the info you need here.
The big book of affirmations from spiritual leaders
About Spiritual Affirmations
The Higher Power gives us energy (spiritual energy) each day so that we may be co-creators with him. Utilizing this power to produce positive shifts in our world is precisely what we are intended to be exercising, and giving spiritual affirmations is one way to accomplish it.
We have been going against The Higher Power's will by letting our negative thoughts and speech produce our damaging worlds (thoughts have power as well!). This is basically a misuse of the power he gave us and, by cosmic law, it has to end up in the return of damaging karma.
The great news?
We may make a different decision! We may utilize our freewill to arrive at a decision that does us good rather than harm. Quite merely, we may start to affirm the opposite.
So...let's begin by coming to grips with the fundamental formula (and it truly is fundamental!)
OK, we're kicking off with calling on the name of The Higher Power.
That's simple, right? The Higher Power is The Higher Power.
Well, yes and no. The Higher Power is The Higher Power, most unquestionably, however he likewise has many, many other names. So you might technically use any of them, to call on him. In the Bible: I AM THAT I AM is commonly written in capitals, which I trust is to
distinguish it from a common sentence. This is the complete version, but we may likewise utilize merely 'I AM'.
Yes, 'I AM' is among the names of The Higher Power. So if you say something like 'I am hungry' or 'I am tired' you could actually be drawing on the power of The Higher Power to affirm that state of being hungry or tired.
As luck would have it, the opposite is true as well. 'I AM healthy', 'I AM joyous' - these are really simple favorable affirmations. They're likewise spiritual affirmations as they are utilizing the name of The Higher Power. Not too hard, right?
This is the fun part where we may be truly creative. Think of what you need in your life right now. It might be literally anything! The key is to turn what you wish to accomplish into a positive 'here and now' statement. Here are a few really random examples to get your brain going.
• I am totally at peace
• I am loving my brother/sister/parents
• I am getting everything I need
• I am finishing this assignment to the best of my ability
• I am willing to change
• I am an awesome cook
• I decide to get up on time every morning
• I am thankful
And for the ultimate all-purpose spiritual affirmation?
"I AM Victory!"
When you've produced some great affirmations for yourself or decide to use the ones in this book, repeat them again and again, as many times as you may, as frequently as you may. The more you state them, the more power you are giving them, and therefore the more chance they have of manifesting in your world.
Say them with confidence and trust what you're stating!
If you will, try to visualize (see in your mind's eye) what it is you're talking about. If you're affirming that you are a good cook, then see yourself cooking marvelous dishes and everybody loving them.
Occasionally you'll see instant results. More frequently though you're shifting compound years of negativeness and you just have to continue hacking away at the layers, noting a little difference. You'll get there, I promise.
Spiritual quotes can inspire you. Lets’ have a look at a few.
- 9 -
• " Never put anyone out of your heart... " ~Neem Karoli Baba
• People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul.~Carl Gustav Jung
• Acquire the courage to believe in yourself. Many of the things that you have been taught were at one time the radical ideas of individuals who had the courage to believe what their own hearts and minds told them was true, rather than accept the common beliefs of their day. ~ Ching Ning Chu
• "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it...always." ~Mahatma Gandhi
• Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourself treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. ~Jesus
• There's music in the sighing of a reed; There's music in the gushing of a rill; There's music in all things, if men had ears: Their earth is but an echo of the spheres.~Lord Byron
- 10 -