Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
We would like to welcome you to ConsumerSaver.com (CS), managed by Ren Media Publishing, Inc., which is sometimes referred to as “ConsumerSaver.com,” Consumer Saver,” “RMP,” “we,” “us” or “our.” Please review the following terms carefully If you visit or shop at ConsumerSaver.com, you accept these conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you must cease use of the Site and our Services. The term “you” refers to the person accessing or using the Site or our Services, or the company or organization on whose behalf that person accesses the Site or our Services.
ConsumerSaver.com is an online Reporting Publication for local, national and global businesses and products. When one of our Accredited Members offer a sale or a special value, ConsumerSaver.com will post it with a live update. People can browse and get recommendations around their interests (the “Services”) through our website located at https://www.consumersaver.com and other online areas owned or operated by us, (the “Site”). The Services also include the opportunity for you to purchase special Deals for the products and services of third party merchants. The Services and Site are collectively referred to here as “Consumer Saver.” and/or “ConsumerSaver.com.” or (CS).
When you visit ConsumerSaver.com, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
Conditional Use of Our Site and Services
Your permission to use ConsumerSaver.com is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
- are 18 years of age or older to purchase any Deal;
- will comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- will not copy or distribute any part of ConsumerSaver.com in any medium without our prior written authorization;
- will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Services;
- are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using ConsumerSaver.com.
- will not use ConsumerSaver.com to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes;
- will not use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on ConsumerSaver.com for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- are solely responsible for your Content submissions, profile information and links, pictures, and other such content;
- represent that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, permissions, and consents to use and authorize ConsumerSaver.com to use any and all Content submitted by you to us in accordance with the licenses granted in this Agreement
- will not submit Content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such Content to ConsumerSaver.com; and
- hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
Your account and ConsumerSaver.com profile
To access certain membership protected pages you will need to register by creating an account with Consumersaver.com in order to access certain Content on the Site or obtain access to certain Services, including Deals. If you choose to create an account or Consumersaver.com profile with us, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will obtain unique Email/Password log-in credentials. Access to the Consumersaver.com Site and Services is not authorized by any other person or entity using your Email/Password and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. Individuals and entities who’s privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by Consumersaver.com may not register for an account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your account on your behalf.
Consumersaver.com relies on Email/Password to know whether users accessing the Site and using our Services are authorized to do so. If someone accesses our Site or Services using a Email/Password that we’ve issued to you, we will rely on that Email/Password and will assume that access has been made by you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your Email/Password. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your Email/Password is being used without authorization.
Rules regarding information and other content
When you use this Site, you can obtain access to various kinds of information and materials, all of which we call “Content.” Content also includes information and materials posted to the Site by you. You agree not to revise or obscure Content posted by others and you agree not to post or use any Content in any manner that:
- infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others,
- violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties,
- is unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, pornographic, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as determined by ConsumerSaver.com in its sole discretion,
- is false or inaccurate, or could damage our company, parent company, sister companies, affiliates, advertisers, or other parties.
Though we strive to enforce these rules with all of our users, you may be exposed through the Site or Services to Content that violates our policies or is otherwise offensive. You may use the Site and Services at your own risk. We may, but are not obligated to, terminate user accounts and/or remove Content from the Site if we determine or suspect that those accounts or Content violate the terms of this Agreement or the applicable agreement with the offending user(s). We take no responsibility for your exposure to Content on the Site whether it violates our content policies or not.
General rules of user conduct
You agree not to do any of the following:
- conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services;
- upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors;
- attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- use the Site or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services; or impersonate another user.
Links to third party sites
We don’t have control over websites that ConsumerSaver.com may link to. ConsumerSaver.com contain links to third party websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by ConsumerSaver.com. Therefore, we cannot and do not assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such websites or the companies that own them. By using ConsumerSaver.com you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
All content included on our sites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data and software is the property of ConsumerSaver.com, its associates or it’s content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CONSUMERSAVER.COM AND ITS ASSOCIATES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF CONSUMERSAVER.COM. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY, OR THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, OR MERCHANTS, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ANY CS MEMBERSHIP FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID US DURING THE PREVIOUS ONE-YEAR PERIOD FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AT ISSUE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Consumer Saver, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to Consumer Saver or any third party link; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that any Content submitted by you causes damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of Consumer Saver.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVERS
These Terms of Service and any other legal notices published by ConsumerSaver.com on the Site shall constitute the entire agreement between you and ConsumerSaver.com. We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time on a going-forward basis, and any such modifications become effective immediately upon being posted to the Site. It is your sole responsibility to check the Site from time to time to view any such changes in the Agreement. If you do not agree to any changes, if and when such changes may be made to the Agreement, you must cease use of the Site and Services. Your use of the Site and Services after any modifications to the Agreement indicates that you agree to such modified Agreement.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to ConsumerSaver.com or its associates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Stroudsburg, PA. This Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of PA, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated ConsumerSaver.com or its associates intellectual property rights, ConsumerSaver.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of PA, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
YOU AND CONSUMERSAVER.COM AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOU AND CONSUMERSAVER.COM MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Managed by: Ren Media Publishing, Inc.
PO Box 365
Bushkill, PA 18324